Last updated: September 6, 2022
Interpretation and definitions
Words whose first letter is capitalized have the meaning defined in the following terms. The following definitions have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or part of our Service.
Company (referred to in this Agreement as the "Company", "We", "Us" or "Our") refers to AELIA LLC, located in Cheyenne, 810 Pony Express Rd.
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: Poland
Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, cell phone or digital tablet.
Personal information is any information relating to an identified or identifiable person.
Service refers to the Site.
Service provider refers to any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. Refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, provide services related to the Service, or assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Usage data refer to data collected automatically, generated during the use of the Service or from the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the duration of a site visit).
Website refers to AELIA LLC, headquartered in Cheyenne, 810 Pony Express Rd, available at. https://ledwords.eu/
You means the person accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf such person accesses or uses the Service, as the case may be.
Collection and use of your personal information
Types of data collected
When you use our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Address, province, province, postal code, city
Usage data is collected automatically when you use the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages , unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service on or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you are using, the unique mobile device identifier, the IP address of your mobile device , your mobile operating system, the type of mobile web browser you are using, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or access the Service on or through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and cookies
- Flash cookies. Some features of our Service may use locally stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our Service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings that are used for browser cookies. For more information on how to delete Flash cookies, see the article "Where can I change my settings to disable or delete local shared objects?" available at: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs), which enable the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email, and for other related site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a particular section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: What are cookies?.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes outlined below:
Type: session cookies
Purpose: These cookies are necessary to provide the services available through the Site and enable some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide these services.
Type: persistent cookies
Type: persistent cookies
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when using the Site, such as remembering your login information or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide a more personal experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the Site.
Use of your personal information
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
Providing and maintaining our Service, including monitoring the use of our Service.
To manage your account: manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Information you provide may provide you with access to various features of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
In order to perform the contract: development, compliance and conclusion of a contract for the purchase of products, items or services that you have purchased or any other contract with us through the Service..
Contacting you: To contact you via email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as mobile app push notifications for updates or information messages related to features, products or contracted services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable to implement them.
To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events offered by us that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have chosen not to receive such information.
To manage your requests: To participate and manage your requests to us.
In the case of transfer of operations: we may use your data to evaluate or carry out a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, either as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding in which personal data held by us about our service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: we may use your data for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services , marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- Service providers: we may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze your use of our Service in order to contact you.
- In the case of transfer of operations: we may share or transfer your personal information in connection with or in the course of negotiating a merger, sale of Company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- With business partners: we may share your data with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly disseminated externally.
- With your permission: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Storage of your personal data
The company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is usually retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used
in order to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of Our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for an extended period of time.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and other locations where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to and stored on computers located outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal information
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The company may disclose your personal information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible abuses in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Service Users or the public
- Protect from legal liability
Security of your personal information
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is secure at 100%. While we strive to use commercially acceptable measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our service is not directed to persons under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal information Data please contact us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from persons under 13 without verifying parental consent, we take steps to remove the information from our servers.
If we need consent as a legal basis to process your data and your country requires parental consent, we may require your parent's consent before we collect and use the information.
Links to other websites
We have no control over and are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Removing the link to your Facebook account
In accordance with Facebook requirements, we are posting instructions on how to remove the link between your Facebook account and our store:
- Go to the settings and privacy of your Facebook account. Click "Settings."
- Then go to "Applications and Sites" and you will see all your activities in applications.
- Select "Ledwords."
- Click the "Delete" button.
This will remove the association of your account with our store and any access we have to your data from Facebook